Why Patients Visit Dr. Stuart Baker, MD Decatur's Caring Surgeon
His Community Roots
Dr. Baker is a proud resident of Illinois. Because Dr. Baker was raised here in Decatur, he has a strong connection to the local farming community, where his parent were farmers themselves. He believes that there is no better place for him to practice his cosmetic surgery career — and he is grateful for the opportunity to serve all of his patients.
His Excellent Education
After growing up in Illinois, Dr. Baker began his medical education, earning degrees from Northwestern University and the University of Illinois School of Medicine. He returned to his home state as a doctor and a surgeon, ready to help the community with his medical skills, cosmetic treatment expertise, and artistic eye for refinement.
His Surgery Skills
In addition to his medical degree, or MD, Dr. Baker earned board-certification status as a plastic surgeon. At his practice, he routinely performs surgery procedures like breast augmentation and body contouring, as well as hand and reconstructive surgery. He pairs this surgical knowledge with caring treatment and a listening ear.
His Cosmetic Achievements
If you're not ready to consider cosmetic surgery just yet, Dr. Baker is also an Allergan-recognized "master injector." You may not know the name Allergan, but you likely know some its most famous creations: BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® . They are effective, less involved alternatives to surgery procedures like facelifts or cheek implants.
The Quality Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Procedures We Perform At Our Decatur Office
Led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Baker, MD, our team is proud to provide a variety of cosmetic procedures decided to refine your appearance. These exciting options include:
- BOTOX Cosmetic
- Breast Procedures
- Breast Augmentation and Implants
- Face Lift
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Medical Spa Services
- Neck Lift
The Stunning Transformation Created by Our Plastic Surgeon
Need Skincare On a Busy Schedule?
You don't need to visit our surgeon for care.
Choose a Practice That Offers Surgical and Non-Surgical Possibilities
Each patient has different needs and goals. Some may want to achieve permanent results, while others are interested in options requiring less commitment.
We also care for patients who have been through accidents or trauma, such as farming injuries, and need reconstructive surgery or non-surgical treatment.
Curious about your choices? At our Decatur practice, we proudly feature both surgical and non-surgical treatments designed to rejuvenate your skin, breasts, and more.
From facial plastic surgery to BOTOX, our patients can choose options that best suit their lifestyle.
Dr. Baker, our board-certified plastic surgeon, can guide you through the benefits of each choice during your consultation.
Our Office Provides a Higher Level Of Patient Treatment
Directions to Our Decatur Cosmetic Surgery Practice We'll See You Soon
From Downtown Decatur
- Begin your route by going west on Memorial Dr.
- Then, turn left on N. Monroe St.
- Continue to follow the road for 1.8 miles.
- After that, make a left on W. Wood St, where you will remain for half a mile.
- When you reach S. State St., go left.
- We're close by.
- Our plastic surgery office will be about 250 feet ahead to your left.
From Richland Community College
- Start by going west on Memorial Dr.
- Next, in 0.4 miles, take a left at North Monroe St.
- In 2.5 miles, go left at W. Garfield Ave. Keep going through East Faries Parkway for another mile.
- When you reach N Brush College Rd, turn left, where you'll stay for 1.3 miles.
- After that, take a right at Reas Bridge Rd.
- Once you see College Park/E College Park Dr. nearby, take a left. In another 282 feet, go left.
- Then, in 0.1 mile, turn right, and our plastic surgeon's office will be to the right.
From Rock Springs Nature Center
- Go west on Memorial Dr. for 325 feet. Then, turn left on N Monroe St., which you'll follow for 0.5 miles.
- Once you reach W Harrison Ave., turn right.
- Make sure you are in the correct lane so that you can turn left at IL-48/Oakland Ave./E Rte. 48 in 3.6 miles.
- In 1.2 miles, go right at W. Rock Springs Rd.
- After 0.2 miles, take a left towards Brozio Ln.
- Next, take a left on Nearing Ln. in 0.4 miles.
- In 253 feet, take a left, and you'll see our surgery office on the left.
Explore Our Other Locations
For Your Plastic Surgery Procedure
Worried that this plastic surgery practice is just a little too far? Our Decatur surgery location is the first of three offices that Dr. Baker has opened. We also have surgical and cosmetic offices in Champaign and Monticello for your convenience.
"I have a very rare disease that no one has taken seriously until Doctor Baker. He is a very understanding and extremely competent Doctor! My first surgery went beautifully and the results are amazing! I am looking forward to my last surgery and I trust him completely! I can't say enough good things about him!!!" Karen Tharpe
Two Ways The Center For Cosmetic Medicine Makes Your Treatment More Affordable
For many potential cosmetic patients, cost can be the biggest obstacle in their path. We understand that concern — and we're happy to have a regular promotion to make your journey a little bit easier.
Each month, we hold a Wrinkle-Free Wednesday. This routine promotion offers savings on skincare products, as well as treatments like JUVÉDERM dermal fillers and BOTOX.
We Offer Financing
Though our medical or surgical procedures can be covered at least partially by insurance, cosmetic or plastic surgery services typically are not.
Dr. Baker and our team understands this barrier, which is why we feature CareCredit® financing. You can learn more about your options when you visit our Decatur office for a consultation.