A Respected Plastic Surgeon in Champaign, IL Welcome to The Center for Cosmetic Medicine
We Look Forward to Your Visit
Our convenient Champaign location is popular with patients coming from Southern Illinois. We are easy to find, centrally located just off of Prospect Avenue, and a short drive from the University of Illinois. We want our patients to feel pampered when they come to see us. Our office features a luxurious, comfortable atmosphere. The building was completed just before we opened in 2007 and retains a brand-new feel. This facility can accommodate surgical procedures, medical spa treatments, non-surgical procedures such as BOTOX®, and consultations for patients who are considering whether surgery is right for them.
Directions to Our Champaign Office
From Hensley Township
- Head southwest on I-57 S and take exit 238 for Olympian Dr.
- Turn left onto the ramp to Prospect Ave and then turn left onto County Rd. 1900 N/W Olympian Dr.
- Continue to follow County Rd. 1900 N for about half a mile.
- Turn right onto Boardwalk Dr and continue for another half mile.
- Turn right onto Interstate Dr and our Champaign office will be on the right, across the street from WatersEdge Apartments. If you pass AMC Theatres or Meijer, you have gone too far.
From Meadowbrook Park
- From Meadowbrook Park, head north and turn left onto County Rd 1400 N/E Windsor Rd. Follow E Windsor Rd. for about 2.5 miles.
- Continue to follow E Windsor Rd. It will turn into W Windsor Rd. Turn right onto S Prospective Ave. Follow this road for about three miles. You will pass Bottenfield Elementary School, Champaign Country Club, Home Depot, Chick-Fil-A, and finally Walmart.
- Just past Walmart on your left, turn left onto Interstate Dr. Pass WatersEdge Apartments on your right and our office will be on your right. If you pass Dodds Tennis Center, you have gone too far.
Meet Dr. Stuart Baker
Dr. Stuart Baker is a board-certified plastic surgeon and has provided premium cosmetic care since 1980. He performs a variety of plastic surgery procedures as well as nonsurgical cosmetic treatments. Dr. Baker has been recognized as a “master injector” by Allergan, the parent company of BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÈDERM® dermal fillers in recognition of his excellent patient results. He also specializes in laser surgeries and hand injuries.
Dr. Baker did his surgical training in California, holds multiple certifications and state licenses, and is a well-respected surgeon who is proud to serve the patients of Champaign, IL, and surrounding communities, performing cosmetic surgeries and procedures to help you achieve the body you've dreamed of.
Dr. Baker's Surgical and Medical Affiliations
Experience Compassionate and Expert Care Call our Champaign office for a consultation today.
Deciding to pursue plastic surgery or cosmetic treatment can be intimidating, and finding a skilled surgeon is important. Dr. Stuart Baker and his team are here to help. At the Center for Cosmetic Medicine, Dr. Baker performs a range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures as well as non-surgical procedures to help patients achieve the body of their dreams. Whether you want Botox injections, you need reconstructive surgery following a mastectomy, or you simply want liposuction to contour your body, you can rest assured you are in the best hands when you choose our expert plastic surgeon and his team.
Call our office in Champaign, IL, or contact us using our online form to request a consultation.
Hear From One of Our Happy Patients
"I just love Dr. Baker. He's very kind and listens to what I have to say before we both, make the decisions on what I need or like. To me the fact that he asks for my opinion on what I need is wonderful. I just can't say enough about the good things about him. I recommend him highly!!!!!!!" Pamela Littlefield Diskey
Smooth and prevent wrinkles with Botox cosmetic treatment, a nonsurgical procedure that can give you a more youthful appearance.
Breast augmentation is a customized procedure that can help add volume to your breasts or to improve the proportions of your breasts. It can also help patients restore their breasts following pregnancy, breastfeeding, or mastectomy.
Liposuction allows your surgeon to remove unwanted fat tissue and contour problem areas on your body.
Dermal fillers boost skin and smooth fine lines and wrinkles to minimize the effects of aging.
During your facelift surgery, your plastic surgeon can address excessive fat, loose skin, and lax facial muscles to give you a more youthful appearance. This procedure is also known as a rhytidectomy.
This patient underwent a facelift procedure.
Because plastic surgery is considered elective, most medical insurance plans do not cover these procedures or other cosmetic treatments. However, our office in Champaign, IL, accepts CareCredit® to help finance the cost of your plastic surgery or other cosmetic procedures. If your issues are deemed medical, we are happy to accept most insurance plans and will work with you to determine what will be covered to reduce or eliminate your out-of-pocket expenses. Contact us today to learn more about financing your cosmetic treatments.
"JUST AN AWESOME DOWN TO EARTH GUY!!!" David McGill